Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scrapbooks ETC Blog :)

I was thrilled to again be asked to contribute a Guest Spot feature for the Scrapbooks ETC blog - a BIG thanks to Valerie for letting me play with another fun sketch! :) And for further inspiration, please go check out what the other talented contributors did with this one by clicking here. :)

This layout was created with all Crate Paper Toy Box goodies - absolutely LOVE this collection and I thought it was perfect for these older photos of my sweet Lucas when he was completely enamored with airplanes! :)

Thanks for looking! :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is SO fabulous!! Love these pics of Lucas, and you ROCKED the Crate Paper Toy Box goodies!! Congrats on being featured on SB ETC again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest LO ever! He is too cute, and congrats on being featured on SBE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH I love love love this layout!!!!And the photos are priceless!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete