Monday, May 9, 2011

Club Got Sketch - Sketch #8 (Final)

It's SO hard to believe that we are already at Sketch #8 (and the final!) sketch for Val's Club Got Sketch workshop :) - it's been SO awesome to be included in this (THANK YOU Val :)), along with the other A-MAH-ZING designers :), and I have really enjoyed taking in all of the motivation and inspiration to be found :)...(and remember this was a self-paced class - it's not too late to sign up and download all eight of the fabulous sketches AND view the wonderful gallery for additional eye-candy :)...details for sign-up can always be found here! :)

Sketch #8 was a fun single-page LO consisting of 3 photos and multiple layers - I dug out these past pics of my sweet Sophie from a couple years back (and can I just say AWWWWW! she still has that contagious smile I adore SO - the one that I often call her "saving grace" because it gets her out of trouble!! :)) because I thought they went *perfectly* with this month's Studio Calico Lawn Party kit and its GORGEOUS add-on Pink Lemonade. Such HAPPY colors. :)

And BONUS: playing with this sketch AND using my kits also allowed me to take part in Emily's NSD Typography Challenge over at Studio Calico by mixing up different typography products on my LO. Fun stuff - I dig being pushed outside of my box every so often. ;)

Thanks for looking!






6 comments:

  1. Those photos are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!

    I have awarded your blog The Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out the post below and pass it on!

    http://stealthdiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/yeah-my-blog-was-just-awarded-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout - love all the elements and the rub-on in the upper corner is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just the teensiest bit IN LOVE with this. Seriously! The photos are so vibrant and I loved the way you used the embellishments. Straight into my pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello you!! .... lovin' that layout, A LOT!

    ReplyDelete