Thursday, May 5, 2011

Got Sketch? Blog - Sketch #116 (Card)

...or the entry otherwise known as "WOW I guess I *can* do cards too." :-P :-P

My Designer contribution for this week's Got Sketch? blog - Sketch #116 - it was nice to be able to "go outside of my box" :-P and play with this FUN card sketch created by the awesome and talented Val, and of course ALWAYS loving what the other amazing and talented girls do with her sketches...go check out their beautiful creations here! :)

For this card, I (surprise, surprise! :-P) played with more of my scraps from the ever-so-pretty Prima Madeline collection :) along with some miscellaneous Prima goodies and older stash in the way of rub-ons (another GASP! :-P) and chipboard. :) Unfortunately the photos just do not do justice to the chipboard butterfly :( - I sprayed it with Maya Road Iridescent Pearl Mist which gave such a lovely shimmer to the natural chipboard. Anyways...a fun twist to the original sketch using the doily heart as my main background piece, and the end result is a sweet and uplifting card of encouragement. :)

Thanks for looking. :)

3 comments: