Monday, August 15, 2011

Prima Blog - and more about me! :)

The Prima blog is spending time this month introducing and featuring each of the new Design Team members - and today just happens to be my turn :). I hope you'll head over to today's blog and get to know me a little better! :) :)

I also shared in today's post two additional layouts I created for Prima's CHA Summer booth, and am thrilled to share them here as well! :) Thanks for looking!! :)

As soon as I saw the Romantique collection, I was in LOVE! I knew the happy and sweet colors would complement well these photos of my girlies sharing a sweet moment of their own. :)



    Supplies used: 
    Item# 843465 - Romantique Collection Ha’Penny

    And...although I tend to normally scrap bright colors, I couldn't help but be immediately drawn to the beautiful neutral palette of the Printery collection. I just loved using the creams and blacks of the papers and adorning it with punches of soft color throughout my Sophie page. :)
      




    Supplies Used:

    2 comments:

    1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love these, especially the second! What beautiful girls!

      ReplyDelete