Wednesday, July 20, 2011

...More BEAUTIFUL goodies from Prima (and YES!!!! one of my CHA LO's!) :)


LOVE LOVE LOVE these Cradle Birdnests - they are SO darling!!!! :)


You can check out more stunning projects featuring the above products on today's blog, but I wanted to OFFICIALLY share here on my blog one of my CHA layouts that is featured there :) :) (and especially since the image shown there is appearing a little distorted - I'm sure anyone in a position to fix it is still busily occupied with CHA, so no biggie :-P...I am *thrilled* to be able to finally share it here!! :)) 

This layout of my sweet Joshie showcases the beautiful Alla Prima collection, along with one of those GORGEOUS Gemini flowers featured above :) - I was SO thrilled to get this shot of him with my camera phone recently while we were away on vacation :)...a cool Instagram app filter really brings out the colors and adds some cool texture too. :) Doesn't the photo go perfect with these summery colors??!! :)




Thanks for looking!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous layout. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous. I am loving the feathered accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rhinestone flowers - I must have some of those! Your layout is so pretty - beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love the colours! Some wonderful new products being introduced by Prima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! So many details to look at!

    ReplyDelete