Monday, May 14, 2012

GotSketch? Blog - Challenge Sketch #143...and GotSketch Express!3 Class

Another fabulous sketch and challenge from my dear friend Valerie released on today's Got Sketch? blog - with some GORGEOUS examples from my awesomely talented friends :)...along with a special bonus treat! This week we've paired up with the fabulous DT gals at Noel Mignon, and if that isn't awesome enough, Noel Mignon is also sponsoring the prize of the winner of this challenge! Go check out all the eye candy here and play along! :)

And here is my contribution to Sketch #143 - I loved the sweet simplicity of the sketch, along with all of the layered strips of patterned paper, and kept it as such, using these older photos of my adorable Sophie. :) I also used lots of yummy Prima goodies, mainly from the Romantique collection (one of my most favorite lines ever! :)) - such beautiful romantic and soft colors which coordinate beautifully with the black and white photos!





And speaking of GotSketch? :), the GotSketch Express!3 Class is now open for registration and begins officially on May 21st!! This class is PERFECT for the busy scrapper (aren't we all?! ;)) and filled with lots of inspiration to get your mojo going! :)


What you can expect:

And some sneaks to tempt you! :)



Now what are you waiting for?? Sign up here!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment