Friday, June 10, 2011

O.M.G.!!!


Do you SEE the blinkie above??


And.This.Is.Really.And.Truly.ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) Check out the official announcement on the Prima blog here. :)

I am still in disbelief.
Feeling nervous and scared.
Filled with excitement. ELATED.
SO beyond grateful and blessed. :)

Being asked to joining the Prima Design Team is a dream come true....and I am so so humbled to share in this with this AMAZING and WONDERFULLY TALENTED group of girls:


Thank you Prima for giving me this amazing opportunity! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations...I know exactly how you feel, I felt the same way when I was chosen for the Tattered Angels DT. I still get nervouse every month when it's time to post. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo happy for you girl! Wow!!! That is awesome! You jumped right to the top! Hugs hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Thats an awesome achievement. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing accomplishment!!! :) I always knew I'd be saying "I knew her when..." someday!! :) I am so thrilled for you... no one could be more deserving of this opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!! I was SO so happy to see your name up there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, looking forward to play with you on the Primateam! :)

    ReplyDelete